The University of Michigan is committed to transforming our students’ education by extending academic excellence from the classroom into real-world experiences that develop a global purview and a creative, entrepreneurial mindset.
Fraternity and Sorority Life supports the fraternity and sorority community at University of Michigan and, works with the four self-governing councils and their affiliated groups to provide support to students with recruitment, intake, event planning, educational programming, social, philanthropic, and logistical needs. Contributions will provide the staff the opportunity to enrich the lives of the sorority and fraternity members through workshops, forums, and more. With your generous donation, we can continue to provide quality academic, personal, social, and service opportunities that will empower our students to serve, lead, and conduct themselves with high integrity, in accordance with sound values.
There are multiple opportunities to support Fraternity & Sorority Life.
Mary Beth Seiler Leadership Development Fund
This endowment honors Mary Beth Seiler for her 37 years of service to the Fraternity & Sorority Community. Gifts support leadership development, training, and educational opportunities to foster a safe, healthy, and inclusive environment. Examples include:
- Annual Presidents Weekend retreat for recently elected chapter presidents of all four councils
- Training for council executive boards, chapter officers, and alumni advisors
- Annual Emerging Leaders conference for aspiring leaders
- Scholarships to attend regional and national leadership conferences
- Educational programs for members and new members
- Support for council sponsored leadership programs
- Staff members to facilitate leadership programs
Learn more about Fraternity & Sorority Life