The University of Michigan is committed to transforming our students’ education by extending academic excellence from the classroom into real-world experiences that develop a global purview and a creative, entrepreneurial mindset.
The Trotter Multicultural Center has a two-fold purpose:
- To promote a campus and community environment in which all students can prosper academically and socially.
- To promote and provide services to build a supportive environment in which all students can develop a better understanding and appreciation for the Multicultural diversity represented at the University.
What We Offer
- Free, reservable meeting and event space for registered student organizations
- Opportunities for students orgs to host events
- Student organization office space
- Audio/visual equipment for rental
- Open seven days a week during the academic year
The TMC is a vibrant hub that welcomes and serves all members of our community from U of M students, faculty, staff, parents, alumni, community members and other campus visitors. The TMC provides our visitors with a home away from home and a wealth of educational opportunities.
Learn more about William Monroe Trotter Multicultural Center!